Sunday, August 30, 2009

Family Pictures from my parents' 50th anniversary

These are pictures from my parents' 50th wedding anniversary held on July 25, 2009. What a blessed heritage I have had.
Here is our whole family that was able to attend: my parents, my brother's family and our family.
Here are my parents with our family: in back, Kevin holding Caleb, Dad, Mom, me (Joy) holding Steven; in front, Billy, Scheri, James and Teresa



Here are my parents with their grandchildren. One granddaughter and spouse and two great-grandchildren were unable to attend.



Another shot: Caleb (left front) was so taken with his boutonniere, he was trying to show it to the photographer :)



Caleb on the phone



Steven, probably a bit over-whelmed with all the people

1 comment:

amyl4 said...

Very beautiful pictures Joy!
Caleb sure liked that flower didn't he? How cute!
Amy