Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Some of my favorite pictures of Caleb

Caleb posing with teddy bear--a stage prop for young friend's ballet recital 5-24-08
I love these pictures. My girls had these angel wings and halo among their dress-up clothes
All the angel pictures were taken on 5-27-08

Caleb hiking in the South Hills on 6/3/08. It was pretty chilly up there.
Caleb sitting with his family at the Shriner's Circus in Filer munching away on his nachos like a regular guy

MMMMM!! that nacho cheese is pretty tasty 6-12-08
Caleb's initial (and short) dental checkup on 6-18-08. No cavities.
Cool Dude Caleb after getting his vision checked and pupils dilated. Eye exam was normal.
Caleb with inflatable football he won at the duck pond at Hazelton Celebration 6-28-08
Caleb with his sisters dolls on our back deck on 7-27-08
Everyone who knows me very well has already guessed that I finally got pictures downloaded from my cell phone onto our computer. I hope you enjoy them!!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

he is so handsome and such a happy boy. How has everything been going? Tammy RR

LIN said...

He is so darn cute and very busy, love the pictures.

Arizona mom to eight said...

He looks so sweet with his hair cut, what a handsome little guy, I love the picture with teh sunglasses on!

I can already see R playing with him. You are getting so close, I am excited for you!

Kathy and Matt said...

These pictures are adorable! He's changed so much with his haircut.

What a cutie!

amyl4 said...

Caleb is so cute!! I can't wait for you to bring R home. He stole my heart and I couldn't be happier that you are going to be his parents!! They will make great brothers.:)
Amy

The Loux Family said...

Joy,

We are so excited for you and your husband! What
an awesome day it will be when you are finally holding your precious Roman! Thanks for visiting our blog (thelouxfamily1). I enjoyed yours. The pictures were so precious!

God bless you both on another great adventure! We
love to run across people like you who are a part of the adoption revolution, making a differnce, one life at a time!

Hugs and blessings!

Renee' Loux

The Keno Family said...

Caleb is so handsome! I wonder if we will be traveling around the same time for your next guy and our little man? We are thinking maybe October.