Friday, February 8, 2008

A message to our children

We love you guys so much and miss you LOTS. I love it when you write to us and let us know what it going on.

Billy, hey buddy, what's going on with you? I haven't heard from you in awhile. I don't know what you are up to. I love you.

Scheri, thanks for all your comments. We decided to answer no to both questions: we'd rather you just stay with G movies while we're gone. Also let's not cut the game shirt. It sounds like you're going to be skiing next week. I hope that goes well and that you have a great time without bonking your head. I love you.

Teresa, I'm sorry about Mrs. C embarassing you. I don't like that. Remember that you are a child of the King. Good job being ahead at the first part of the basketball game. You can always be proud of doing your best. I hope you have fun skiing, too. I love you.

James, how are you doing my son? I heard you were writing a letter to the army recruiter or something. That sounds interesting. I love you.

Please pray that things go quickly here and Caleb and I can get home as soon as possible.

Mommy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kevin and Joy - praying for you today. The girls did a lovely job at their dinner on Wednesday night. They treated your mom and dad at their table. It was right next to our table and they did a wonderful job of serving and taking care of things. Love you!