Thursday, February 21, 2008

Life in Limbo

I had so hoped to tell everyone that we were able to pick up the passport today. Dima called the passport folks but no, it did not happen. Is it possible to get the passport and go to the embassy on the same day--ie, tomorrow? Dima says I will not know until Monday (25th) whether I can fly on the 26th :(((( I am bummed. I really don't know why 26th vs. 28th makes such a huge difference to me emotionally. And not knowing drives me crazy.

Little cutie-bug is sleeping across the middle of the bed again--I'll have to see which side I can squeeze in on tonight :) He is so precious.

4 comments:

amyl4 said...

Even though you are bringing home Caleb and life is good, it has been a LONG trip. Feeling a little emotional at this point is very normal. Give that little guy a hug for me! You'll be home before you know it! God Bless!
Amy

The Urbans said...

It makes a difference because you miss home, you miss your kids, and you want to be together once and for all! I am feeling for you. I remember how homesick I was even after just a week. Hang in there, it will be over soon. Try to enjoy that little guy. When you get home you won't get a turn! At least that's how it's happened in my house!

Anonymous said...

*Joy*

We LOVE YOU sooooo much. we hope to see you soon.

Love Brandi

Arizona mom to eight said...

I agree, it is because you are away from your family and the support and love they give you. It is hard to be there for a long time. I now I wanted to be home that last week so badly I was really emotional.

Sending hugs your way.

Kris